Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday... it's not a myth!

Well, after a few months of having my own storefront on Etsy.com, it finally happened... I sold an original painting, and a hand-bound blank journal... all in the same day!

I've sold journals and paintings in the past, but this is the first time that someone has bought a painting of mine online. I was more than ecstatic, and I'm sure my customers will be very happy with their purchases. Here's what recently sold on my Etsy.com shop...

My "Autumn Leaves" oil painting - an original 12 x 16:


And one of my hand-bound blank journals:


Thank you to everyone who helps to support the "handmade movement". I personally made a pledge this Holiday season to buy ONLY handmade items... for both adults AND kids! You'd be surprised what you kind find out there, and you're helping the local economy at the same time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...