Sunday, November 23, 2008

I was featured on the Etsy Front Page!!!!


Yes, you read correctly... and for anyone selling on Etsy.com, this is an amazing honor!! Most of the front pages are curated by other Etsy members using the Treasury feature (where we each showcase our own favorites), and if we're lucky enough, Admin will take note and select one of these Treasuries as their Homepage.

Well, this particular one was selected by Admin itself. Just a really nice selection of miscellaneous items that shared a common color palette, is where my Birch Bark tube found a home. Although me being featured on the FP didn't result in a sale (yet!), many items in my shop received many "hearts", and the added traffic certainly can't be bad!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is SO COOL! I'm so happy for you! You're an amazing artist, and it's great that your work is being seen by more and more people! :D

Lynn Cyr said...

Thank you SO much, Kimmie!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...