Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Sweet Rewards"



"Sweet Rewards"
6" x 6" Oil on panel


I wasn't sure what I was going to paint for my 30th painting in this challenge. I sort of wanted it to be special, a final "hoo-rah" of sorts. Then it hit me... why not paint my absolute favorite treat? I don't indulge in sweets much (I'm more for the salty/crunchy type), but of all things sweet, this ranks pretty near the top of the list for me. I love this time of year because you can find them everywhere! So now I can finally say this 30-day challenge has been met, with "flying colors"! :-)

2 comments:

Shira said...

That's the greatest chocolate ever! Yum! Way to go on the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge!

Lynn Cyr said...

Thanks Shira, this was so much fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...